Wine blog 6 & 7

Wine Blog6 and 7



Title: Tasting - "Pinot Grigio & Noir"
In the body of the blog:
•Photo
   

•Name
Butterfield station & Trinity Oasks
• Variety
• Pinot Noir and Grigio
Region
•Country
U.SA
•Year
2018
Price
•15 bucks 750ml

Because it was Sunday and I had still the Moscato box at home, I was forced to go to a bar and tried two different ones. As the rules says, light then red. I tried pinot grigio first and I felt a little bit of sweetness on it; the color usually doesn’t mean anything, but it was goldish and tasted like beer and at the tip of the tong if feels like spicy bomb. The bottle costed $15 and was sealed with cork. Personally, I did not enjoy this wine that much. Pinot noir so far was the worse wine I have drank in my entire life. I though I wouldn’t know what cat pee taste like, but I was wrong. This wine was just horrible, too strong, dry, 0 sweetness, and lot of alcohol, and taste lie leather.
Swirl and Sniff. I did on Pinot Noir, and I notice that it left a little bit of leg, and the wine itself had a slightly medium body

Balance. Sugar, alcohol, acid, and tannis are all in balance. Pinot grigio seemed to be more balanced than pinot noir.


Comments